As a declarant at HIZKIA Amsterdam you are responsible for the accurate and correct handling of customs formalities, such as keeping customs files and declarations.
Within HIZKIA Amsterdam you will support and advise fellow declarants and be a sparring partner for the project managers.
For the Dutch vacancy text and direct application click here.
You have experience as a declarant in logistics and are looking for a new challenge. As a Declarant at HIZKIA Amsterdam you are the specialist in the field of customs matters. You enjoy having a coordinating and controlling role. Do you have the knowledge and experience as a declarant and do you want to do something a little different within this field, then this position is interesting for you!
What are you going to do?
As a declarant at HIZKIA Amsterdam you are responsible for the accurate and correct handling of customs formalities, such as keeping customs files and declarations. You are aware of the latest customs laws and regulations so that they are applied correctly at all times. In addition, you will regularly carry out audits for the AEO certification. No day is the same and the many different requests and exceptions ensure varied work! Within HIZKIA Amsterdam you will support and advise fellow declarants and be a sparring partner for the project managers.
• Handling import-export files and declarations;
• Timely and correct information to internal stakeholders about relevant developments (eg import restrictions or unforeseen levies);
• Maintaining the AEO certification;
What do we offer you:
• A dynamic working environment
• 24 vacation days and 3.5 ADV days per year
• Salary in accordance with collective labor agreement for professional goods transport
• Travel allowance
• Annual contract with the possibility of a permanent contract
• Working in an informal atmosphere
You are positive, independent, accurate, approachable, flexible and a real team player. You have already proven yourself as a declarant or you would like to take the next step in your career. And you want to work in a dynamic environment. In addition, you meet the following requirements:
• MBO working and thinking level
• You have at least 3 years of relevant work experience as a declarant, preferably in logistics
• You have a professional diploma from Declarant
• You bring knowledge and experience in the field of customs matters
• You have excellent oral and written skills in Dutch and English
• Working with MS office and Excel in particular is no challenge for you
Want to respond to this vacancy (in Dutch)? Apply here. Please apply in Dutch only.