We are looking for a Project Controller for our finance team at HIZKIA The Hague.
Are you analytical and good with numbers? Are you communicative and socially skilled and not afraid to ask critical questions? Then you are the Project Controller we are looking for!
Click here for the vacancy text in Dutch and your application.
What are you going to do?
As a project controller you are the financial right hand of one or more project managers for our offices in Amsterdam and The Hague. You play an important role in being ‘in control’ of the financial settlement of projects.
The activities of the Project Controller arise from assignments carried out and completed by the Projects department. After completion, the project files are delivered to the project control department. Here the file is checked, the subsequent calculation is carried out and the invoice is drawn up. After approval, the invoice will be finalized and sent.
Who are you?
You enjoy working in a hectic environment where you can keep an overview and despite the hectic pace you remain accurate and resourceful. You also have analytical skills and you can make connections between cause and effect. You also have knowledge of the process steps that outgoing invoices must go through in the organization.
You also meet the following competencies:
• You are communicatively strong and collaborative
• You are (proactively) able to bring different interests and ambitions together
• You can motivate and convince people, without losing sight of the administrative interest
• You are a self-starter and quickly achieve progress and results
• HBO working and thinking level
• You are numerically literate
• You have knowledge of the laws and regulations regarding VAT
• Analytical and accurate
• You have excellent oral and written skills in Dutch and English
• You have experience in Excel
We offer you:
• A challenging position with career opportunities;
• An annual contract with the possibility of permanent employment;
• Salary in accordance with the collective labor agreement for professional freight transport (scaling depending on age and experience);
• An employment contract of 32-40 hours;
• 24 vacation days and 3.5 Adv days per year;
• Working in an informal atmosphere;
• Possibility to work from home
• Stands in Amsterdam and The Hague
Are you the person we are looking for? Apply here. Please apply in Dutch only.