Our CEO and Founder Hizkia Van Kralingen started his business in The Hague, The Netherlands in 1990. Now, over three decades later, HIZKIA is still family-owned and has grown into a European authority in fine art logistics.
While we always look forward as a company, it is our past that reminds us why we do what we do, what we’ve learned along the way, and how far we’ve come as a result.
Learn about our history, filled with milestones we’re proud of.
- 1993: Development of the first Turtle crates
- 2020: HIZKIA is the new name of Hizkia Van Kralingen
- 2021: Acquisition of the offices and depots of Crown Fine Art Amsterdam, Nieuw-Vennep (NL), Zaventem (B) and Paris (FR)
- 2022: Acquisition of MD Fine Art Denmark and Sweden
- 2022: Acquisition of Brandl Transport in Cologne, Berlin, and Munich (DE)